Prairie Queen – Check (!)

W ell i finally got them done .. I was so frustrated earlier today, i didn’t think that I would get this far. But I did 😀 I have 8 of the pink background, 6 of the burgundy and 2 orphans which are twins but for the background fabrics.

Basically I had to go back and square up every single piece that I hadn’t sewn .. and then the pieces that were wonky I had to think about what corner was going to be my outside corner – the wonky cut was hidden in an inside seam .. that way I could square the blocks .. some of my inside seams are … “interesting” to say the least .. but my blocks are 99.99% square! And you can’t ask for better than that .. I have more of the pink flowered background than originally planned, but with the wonky cuts I did, I’m glad that I had some background to use – Of course the worse ones had to be the burgundy ones .. can you guess .. I really liked that particular background fabric :S … ah well .. these blocks can be said to be DONE and that’s all that counts .. next ones .. Sisters ..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s